Why Hire a Professional Photographer for your Events?
As the accessibility and craze of DSRL are increased and a lot of people buying professional camera’s to click photos, the allure of hiring a professional photographer decreasing day by day. One reason that people believe is, ‘why not buy a camera than paying a professional photographer every time?’ Making an investment for a camera and then having a friend or family member seems to be more profitable than hiring a professional to do the job.
We understand your concerns – Time, money, effort – all of it plays a role! Taken into consideration all of these, we would still suggest you hire a professional photographer when it comes to clicking on events (like family gatherings, birthday parties, corporate get-to-gathers etc). The reason being…
Let’s say that you are having a family reunion and you want to click a family photograph. You can do it yourself but in such scenario, there will be two things that could happen
1. If you ask one of the family members to click the photo than the photograph will be incomplete without that person. Also, that person might feel left out or excluded. When a professional photographer will be doing this job, no one will have any harsh feelings.
2. There is another way of clicking the family photograph and that is using a camera timer. A timer is basically a technique where you command your camera to take a shot after an interval of time. But when you want to take a family photograph even this technique may be problematic. As there are so many people that you would want to fit in the photography, adjusting the space without knowing the camera angle will get difficult. Also, one click won’t be enough as not everyone will look their best in the first shot. You might have to click and re-click until all of the people are satisfied. Hiring a professional photographer will ease the task and eliminate the stress.
3. Another thing that people do is take selfies to preserve the memories. But imagine, an event is going on and all you are doing is going around taking selfies so that you don’t miss any of the ‘important’ guests present. Instead of enjoying with them, you would keep on stressing over the photographs. Hiring a professional photographer will surely save you from this tiring job and give time to relax and enjoy your event
4. Another great thing about hiring a professional photographer is that you don’t have to worry about the after clicking part i.e. all the editing and photo-placing work of the clicks will be done by a professional and in a very experienced way. Doing the same task by yourself might affect the final result of the photos.
5. Also, when there are people taking pictures in their DSRL, they usually complain ‘I have the same camera as a professional. Then how come my photos don’t look as good as taken by a professional? What is the difference?’ Well, because that’s the reason why a professional is called as a professional! When people think this way, it’s like saying ‘My son has the same bat as Sachin Tendulkar, then how come he can’t hit like him?’
A professional has countless hours of practice, years of training and knowledge about the angle and lighting part under his belt. Thus be smart and choose a professional photographer to make your memories unforgettable ones! Choose CamEra Photography for all your wedding, pre-wedding and event photography needs in Mumbai. Because when we click, Everyone is Photogenic!